See below for a listing of available Yoga Classes. All classes are held in our beautiful new yoga studio in Okotoks, Alberta. Purchase your passes now and start feeling the amazing benefits that yoga offers.
Private Solo Sessions
Ready to dive a little deeper into your practice?
Private yoga classes are great for a beginner or advanced students who want to take their practice to the next level.
In these highly-personalized yoga workshops, you’ll get one-on-one time with an instructor who’ll take the time to enhance your yoga training. During your private yoga class, you’ll work together to fine-tune your alignment, set new goals, or address a health concern or injury.
Remember, yoga is a personal practice! Give yourself the gift of private yoga classes.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Private Group Sessions
Private yoga classes at Simply Yoga are carefully designed to focus on your specific needs such as alignment, philosophy, core stabilization, relaxation, and injury rehabilitation. Private yoga classes are one-on-one, or may be booked as a semi-private with up to 4 people.
GROUP PRIVATE SESSIONS
We’re happy to program yoga classes for corporate settings, wedding parties, birthday parties, or simply a private yoga class for friends. Group sessions may be held in our studio or on-site.
PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES ARE ESPECIALLY BENEFICIAL FOR:
- Those with health conditions who can benefit from yoga classes specifically designed for their needs.
- Those who may feel intimidated by group yoga classes, and would like a more personal environment.
- Those who feel out of shape and need a slow and personally designed yoga program to move them towards optimal health.
- Those who have been practicing any form of exercise within a set system which created imbalances in strength and flexibility.
- Those who are in pain or restriction and need to move beyond their limitations.
- Those who would like to focus on a particular aspect of yoga with which the instructor is particularly familiar, such as beginner through advanced asanas (postures), pranayama (breathwork), or self-inquiry.